| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ngaoundere in July is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in July is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden. A hearty 268.6mm (10.6in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:26 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Ngaoundere July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Ngaoundere: